ArtCAM Insignia enables you to simulate your toolpaths to ensure that you are entirely happy with the look of your machined design prior to manufacture. This allows you to ascertain whether you have chosen the right tool geometry and machine settings for your design preventing expensive machining errors and high production costs.
To aid this process Insignia allows you to:
- See a simulation of your design being machined at various speeds.
- Simulate all, one or part of a specific toolpath(s).
- Preview the simulation in either a 2D or 3D view.
- Visualise your machined piece in a variety of materials, including multi-ply lay-up.
- Choose the quality of your simulation by specifying the resolution.
ArtCAM will also provide you with a set of notes informing you how long the piece will take to cut with your current settings.