Why do companies aroud the world choose ArtCAM Pro to design and manufacture biscuit and confectionary molds?
Complete control over 3D design
ArtCAM is a unique piece of software with which you can design and manufacture confectionary models, by either working directly from your sketches, by sculpting a 3D model or from customizable component libraries.
ArtCAM Pro offers many design benefits:
- Scale finished design to an exact volume.
- Constant offset facility for hollow pieces.
- Automatic Draft angle for release from mould.
- Minimum radius on sharp external corners.
High quality 3D texturing
- Easily add textures to sections of your models or over the complete model.
- Store textures from ArtCAM's Library and easily create your own and add them to you library for creating a rage of confectionary around a theme.
Easily add logos or text
- Add logos by bringing in an image and building a relief from them.
- Freely add your logo to your model.
- Multiple text tools give you the freedom to add text wherever you want on the model. Use true type fonts or create your own customised font.
Integrate scanned data
- ArtCAM allows you to import scanned data to manufacture.
- Work from scanned data or replicate models previously produced.
- Rotary cylindrical axis machining.
Photo-realistic colour rendering & printing
- View your finished design on screen before manufacture.
- Import scenic views or add your own company logos or even those of the customer you are presenting to.
Years of Manufacturing experience made simple!
You can easily turn your designs into finished biscuits or confectionary. ArtCAM's automated manufacturing allows you to quickly create your finished design through either CNC machining, Laser cutting or rapid prototyping. You can create your models in wax, brass or other materials. Create either the male of female or your design to your exact specifications:
- Produce plastic injection moulded trays for high volume production.
- Produce Epoxy trays for low volume.
- Multiple exact copies of your cookie or chocolate (etc.) designs.
- Design and create moulds for low volume or high volume production.
- Designs can be manufactured using 3-axis, rotary 4-axis.
- Import or export files in STL format for rapid prototyping, 3D Laser engraving or working with other CAD systems.
Precision engraving onto 3D forms
- Engrave directly onto roller dies for high volume biscuit production.
- Engrave directly onto your mold tools, metal plastic or wax models.